We all stay busy as mom, whether you are a stay-at-home Mom and manage the castle or if you are a working mom and manage it all! Wouldn’t it be nice to have 7 easy dinner recipes at your fingertips that you could count on to feed your family?
We have rounded up 7 easy and delicious recipes that you can prep in 10 minutes or less. What? Yes we said 10 minutes or less!
Your family will be amazed with these dishes and you never have to tell them that they were easy easy easy! Enjoy!
7 easy and delicious recipes
1. First up is the Country “Fried” Chicken below and oh yes its halfway healthy because of the mayonnaise its coated with instead of grease. Check out the recipe by Momma Chef here!
2. Simple Tortilla Pizza “Tortizza” – Oh yes I said pizza and who doesn’t love it! This is a great snack for hungry kiddos or the main course! I love that the kids can pick the toppings and make it their own! Another goodie from Momma Chef, see full recipe here!
3. Easiest (and Best) Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipe from Momma Chef- My husband loves to smoke his brisket on the smoker outside but sometimes we don’t have 12-16 hours for this process! We need quick and easy and this recipe fits the mold! Grab your Coke (yes I said Coke) and be ready to enjoy this delicious brisket! Check it out here!
4. OH-SO-GOOD SMOKED BBQ BRISKET SLIDERS- Since we are on Brisket, let’s move on to sandwiches, one of my favorites of all time! Use liquid smoke to replicate the smoked flavor and cook in the crock-pot! Easy and everyone will love this for sure! Another goodie from Momma Chef! Make them now!
5. Chicken Parmesan Pasta in the crock-pot! What? No! Okay! I’ll do it! This is a fav at my house since it’s so easy! My kids love the red sauce and my husband loves the meat! Set that glorious slow cooker to low before you go to work and come home to mouth-watering aromas when you enter in the evening! Head on over and pick up this tasty recipe pasta here from yours truly!
6. Feeling a little Greek? Do you love Gyros or interested in trying them? Why not make this healthy dinner treat and have the whole family asking for more! Greek Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce from Made in a Pinch is what’s up next for dinner. You can feel good about making this one for your family as it is fresh fresh fresh!
7. Momma Fit brings us a little taste of a classic seafood recipe with her Easy Salmon Recipe. This one will fill you up and make you want more but is actually not too much prep work, therefore making it TOTALLY doable for a weeknight. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Make sure you check back often for more recipe roundups and sign up here for our FREE best 25 Mom Hacks sent straight to your inbox!