Interested in joining any of my Pinterest group boards?
To be considered, please make sure to follow me and the board(s) you’re interested in.
- My Pinterest Profile
- Christian Parenting for Mom Group
- Mom Always Knows Group Board
- Being a Mom is Hard Group Board
- No duplicates please (delete your previous pin if you really want to repin it)
- For every 2 pins you pin to these boards, repin 1 or more of someone else’s pins.
- Stay on topic (see board descriptions)
- Vertical pins only. (Pin must be taller than it is wide)
- Pins should link to blog posts. No pins to affiliate links.
- I reserve the right to delete any pins that are not a fit for the board, or offensive, or if the pinner does not follow the rules.
Pinterest’s new smart feed uses “quality” as on of the factors it considers and that includes boards. To make our group boards effective for everyone using them, I’m asking all board contributors to repin at least one pin for every pin they post. This will keep the boards from being interpreted as “spam” boards and encourage Pinterest to include our pins from this board in the feeds!
Send me email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added with “Pinterest Boards” in subject line and I will get back to you ASAP!