Okay, I love easy in my household and sometimes I am considered old school or at least slow to come around! That being said I still have a paper planner, oh yes I do! I have not updated yet to keeping my schedule on the fancy palm thingy when they were popular or on an app or on my iphone. I like being able to write something down and pull it out to look at it. I do from time to time use the online methods of scheduling, like my Cozi App, but I love writing things down!
That’s why when we were asked to review this Weekly Whiteboard Planner, a 17×12″ magnetic dry erase board for my fridge, I was more then happy to.
Right up my alley!
We did receive one of these to try as you can see pictured below and compensation for this post but all options are 100% my own!
This post contains affiliate links to help support our blog as well.
I talk frequently about being busy and I am sure you are too! Who isn’t! There is dry cleaning to pick up, swimming lessons, doctor appointments, dog grooming, tutoring lessons, play dates, girl nights, date nights, family dinners and the list goes on and on. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way that all of life’s chaotic moments could be displayed for everyone to see neatly in one place? Well now there is with the Flat Harmony Whiteboard Magnetic Dry Erase Board Planner!
Here are just a few reasons we love using this!
- Quality of the piece itself and the strength of the magnet! The markers are great and the backside of the markers each have their own little eraser so if you mess up! Viola! Start over!
- They offer a lifetime warranty on the product!
- Great price point of just $15.97 plus shipping. Shipping is free is you spend over $25.
- Each new week, you can start all over again!
- Display on Fridge, Filing cabinet or any place a magnet will hold.
- Really helps me organize my week, I can see it, all there, all the time, any time.
Here are some ideas that can help you, MOM:
- Color code- Red is for Dad’s schedule, Blue is for Bob, Black is for Sara etc.
- Make it routine that everyone looks at the calendar each morning before they head out so they know what the day’s activities entails.
- Use the bottom section which is labeled “Notes” for extra encouragement or reminders to your family or self. This is a huge help to us!!
- Keep in a central place, so everyone can and will see it.
You won’t be disappointed by the design or versatility of this calendar! I came in the kitchen the other day and found my kids coloring on it! No worries, I just eraresed it, and went back to what I was doing! Easy! MAK approved for sure!
You can order your own on Amazon here! Mine came in just 2 days of ordering!