We have an exciting announcement at MAK!
We are so excited about being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
Bloggers work behind the scenes, many times for free and from the heart to bring you awesome content day after day so this is an awesome cherished award!
Thank you so much TeeShares for nominating us! We do truly appreciate and value the award! If you want to know more about Tee Shares, cruise on over to her About page and find out about how she hopes to create a platform on her site for sharing life’s experiences, knowledge, tips and tricks with all of us. Her main goal is to help and make a difference in the world and in each other’s lives while learning from her readers.
Part of accepting this award is answering the questions asked by us from the Nominator. So with out further ado….
Nominator questions and my answers:
1.What made you start your blog?
It started as a fun way to write about my kids and started growing from there.
2. What’s your most favorite post you’ve written?
For sure The #beautifulontheinside Challenge. It was truly written from the heart wanting all woman to know that they are beautiful regardless of what society says they look like on the outside.
3. What are your top 3 hobbies?
I enjoy spending time writing for my BLOG, spending time with my kids and family, and garage sales!
4. If you were to name one person as your favorite person, who would they be AND WHY?
My Mother! She is so wise and I learned over time, she always KNEW! Perhaps the inspiration of my Blog for real! (Did you ask that question..lol)
5. What’s your favorite color?
Aqua for sure!
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, lust at first sight, sure, but love; no. True love only can exist between 2 people who both know and love Jesus first and equally, then each other. Read the The Love Dare if you need help with that one.
7. If you were to eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Well food group would be chocolate but if I had to pick one food item….hmmm…that is tough…Dr. Pepper? I guess that’s a drink…let’s see… I pick, PB&J. Protein and Fruit, I’d live. LOL
8. Who did you look up to growing up, and why?
I was always a big fan of Oprah growing up. She was really a pioneer back in the 90’s before the internet and social media. We didn’t have all that when I was growing up and she was for sure the only woman talk show host and advocate on back in the day!
9. What’s your biggest wish in life?
My only wish in life is actually a prayer, I don’t wish really. I rely on faith to get me by. I pray that my girls grow up happy and healthy. I could really elaborate on that but happy and healthy is the just of it.
10. What are you most proud of in your life?
I am most proud of thus far: My awesome marriage (it takes work), my 2 beautiful daughters, my Graduate degree.
11. What’s been your favorite vacation destination so far?
Going to Orlando and doing Disney last year with my family and parents was Awesome! We went out to the beach also while we were there and had a great vacation!
The rules also state I must nominate 11 of my own! So here ya go! These ladies are very much deserving!
- Homebound But Hopeful
- The Best Home Life
- Love Peace Beauty
- Only Girl 4 Boyz
- Babies to Bookworms
- Bianca Dottin
- Love Life Laugh Motherhood
- The Gospel of Beauty
- The Momma Chef
- Lady Whipp
Congratulations nominees! You all deserve this.
My 11 Questions for you nominees
- What made you start your blog?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the most embarrassing thing your kids have ever done in public?
- How many dwarfs can you name out of the 7 on Snow White? No using google.
- How many states and/or countries have you lived in?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- What is your favorite all time movie?
- Do you have kids if so how many?
- What is your biggest challenge (s) you face with your blog?
- What kind of animals do you have?
And please don’t forget the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (me).
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Easy peasy right?! Now, time to spread some love and sunshine. Can’t wait to read all your answers!
Readers, please share your comments/thoughts below.