This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #SplashOfDelight #CollectiveBias
Whoo hoo! Spring is here and we are busy as all get out! Are you? Yes I am sure you are! The weather is warming up and my day starts early, especially with young kids. I am not always the best morning person so I definitely need to start each day with my coffee! Everyone knows, Mama needs her coffee and not just any ole coffee! I am always looking for ways to make my morning cup of coffee perfect, especially in a rush! That’s where International Delight® Creamers come in and stay tuned for my Almond Joy™ Cinnamon Roll Cookie Recipe.
I use the delicious flavors of International Delight® Creamers in my cup of coffee each day because I love the idea of having my favorite candy in my coffee! It’s so easy to just pour and stir! Some of my favorite flavors are International Delight® HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Caramel, International Delight® REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup and International Delight® Almond JoyTM.
Since the creamers taste like all my favorite candy, I decided to try the Almond Joy in one of my favorite breakfast and dessert recipes, the Cinnamon Roll. There is so much you can make using these creamers! Check out this Pinterest page to find recipe inspiration for delicious, seasonal treats. Your fam and friends will be amazed!
You can pick up International Delight® flavors at your local Walmart and when you do make sure you check out the in-store display that includes a tearpad with a recipe and $0.50 coupon valid in April! Whoo hoo! We love savings!
Almond Joy Cinnamon Roll Cookie Recipe
I love Almond Joy anything so I love that I can use this flavor in my creations! Prepare these for breakfast, dessert or just because. They can be cookies or cinnamon rolls depending on the occasion! Super easy to make and excellent with my morning coffee! Enjoy!
- Prep Time- 10 min
- Cook Time-12-15 min
- Total Time-25 min
- 1 tube of raw cinnamon roll dough with icing (We like to use the “light” to save calories.)
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 c International Delight® Almond Joy™
- 2 tbsp Powered Sugar
- Unroll the cinnamon roll dough and place in a medium sized bowl. Set icing aside.
- Mix in all the creamer and stir or use your hands to knead in the cream.
3. Stir for several minutes while adding 1/2 the flour and 1/2 the powered sugar.
4. Let set for 5 minutes then add the rest of the flour and powered sugar and stir.
5. Press into 13×9 greased pan.
6. Allow 10-15 minutes to cook.
7. I like to cut circles in the middle of them to look like more like rolls!
8. Add icing and a dash of powered sugar to each roll/cookie.
9. Enjoy! (My youngest loves sprinkles so feel free to add like we did.)