Hey Texas friends! Who is ready for this years’ Moms Meet WOW Summit ’19: Texas?!! I know I sure am because not only are we attending, we are partnering with Moms Meet to get you there too with discounted tickets and a chance to win free passes below in our giveaway! So it doesn’t matter if you are a mom, dad, grandparent, caretaker, blogger, influencer, aunt or uncle; you need to join us for this years’ Moms Meet WOW Summit ’19: Texas!
PLUS I’m Giving Away 5 Tickets and a discount code so keep reading!
MOMS MEET WOW SUMMIT ’19: TEXAS
The WOW Summit is an annual and amazing healthy living conference being held right here in Arlington, TX on September 27-28, 2019. It’s the best parenting & healthy living conference for moms filled with inspiration and education. Join hundreds of moms, mom bloggers, and influencers committed to leading a healthy lifestyle. Discover better-for-you products in the Exhibit Hall, attend educational workshops, and hear from inspirational speakers. Plus, attendees will have the chance to win prizes and take home goody bags filled with amazing products worth over $250!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Friday (For mom bloggers and social media influencers only):
- Educational workshops and panel discussions
- Exclusive networking time with better-for-you brands, fellow bloggers and influencers
- Cocktail party, including one complimentary beverage and hors d’oevres (Also open to general admission attendees)
Workshop topics on Friday include:
- All About the Benjamins: The Many Ways to Make Money As a Content Creator
- 10 Editing Tips Every Blogger Should Know
- The Secret to Growing Your Facebook Audience Organically
- From Blogger to Podcaster: Tips and Tricks We Learned Along the Way
- How to Land the Television Appearance
- Making the Connection: How Influencers Can Effectively Work with Brands
- Manifesting More in Less Time
- Building a Visually Appealing Brand: How to Create and Curate Authentic and Engaging Content
Saturday (For all):
- Workshops and sessions with expert speakers on various parenting and wellness topics
- An Exhibit Hall filled with the newest natural, organic, non-GMO, eco, educational, and allergy-free products on the market, plus so much more. You’ll be able to try products and get your questions answered by your favorite (or soon to be preferred) brands, plus fill your bags with FREE samples.
Workshop topics on Saturday include:
- The Art of Getting Organized and Staying That Way
- Celebrating Your Body After Baby
- Kids + Food: Establishing a Healthy Relationship
- 7 Health Mistakes Every Mom Makes and the Prescription to Fix Them
- Public Parenting: Modern Manners for Sticky Situations
GIVEAWAY TIME (5 TICKETS = 5 WINNERS)
This Giveaway is on behalf of the May Media Group and winning tickets will be disbursed from May Media Group via Eventbrite. You can enter multiple times by completing the tasks below! Good Luck!
- This Giveaway is for WOW Summit passes (General Admission or Blogger/Influencer pass.)
- If a parent wins (not blogger) their ticket will be a General Admission ticket.
- If a blogger/influencer wins their ticket will be for both days. All blogger/influencers that win will need to supply their blog website link.
MOMS MEET WOW SUMMIT ’19: TEXAS
For moms, dads, grandparents, and other caretakers for Saturday only, the ticket price is $35 BUT, with using code: WOW30 your price is only $24.50. The Goody Bags that they are giving out are worth over $250 alone so this is a great deal! For bloggers and influencers for Friday and Saturday, the ticket price is $115 but with your WOW30 discount code, only $80.50!
Get your ticket 30% off using my code below when your register, just click on picture below!
Tickets are on sale now and if you use code: WOW30, you’ll receive 30% off on your ticket purchase.
For a complete itinerary and to register online for this event, please visit Moms Meet website here!
WOW SUMMIT 2019 TOPICS (SNEAK PEEK):
- Our keynote Danny Seo, an Emmy Award-winning host and creator of Naturally, Danny Seo, will share his top 20 all-star tips to go green and live healthily.
- Laura Markham, author of the Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids series will teach the audience how to get your kids to cooperate without yelling, bribes, or punishment.
- For those wondering when you’ll ever sleep again, Carolynne J. Harvey, Founder of Dream Baby Sleep, will offer guidance on sleep issues at every age and stage.