Looking for an awesome kid-friendly destination location for the family this fall or Winter that won’t break the bank? Check out Aspen Square in Aspen!
Aspen Square’s warmly welcoming personality, ideal location across from the base of Aspen Mountain, and full hotel-style services and amenities combine to make our property a great choice for a memorable vacation year round.
Booking a stay at Aspen Square during the off peak winter season has many advantages for a frugal traveler.
* Early and late season rates can be as much as 50% lower than high season, for the same room type
* More rooms are available in the lower seasons, so even hard to book rooms like our one-bedrooms or three-bedrooms are more likely to be open for booking.
* Guests receive the same outstanding services and amenities as the high season guest
* Smaller crowds translates to shorter lift lines, easier access to restaurant and event tickets
* Pre-holiday stays allow guests to enjoy the festive ambiance without the crowds and costs associated with holiday rates and costs in town
* End of season snow is sometimes the best of the entire winter season, with longer ski days in late March and early April
Real review from their website!
August 10, 2017: “Great Hotel”
We stayed at Aspen square condominium for 3 nights during our July trip to Aspen. This hotel is centrally located in downtown and all the restaurants are easy walkable distance. Check in was quick and my kids were excited to see welcoming chocolate chip cookies in our suite when we checked in. The suite was decent size and we had a balcony with nice views of the mountains. Parking can be little tight in their parking garage but it is free. Bed was nice and comfortable and bathroom was of decent size. The suite also has a small kitchen so we were able to cook some food. Grocery store is right across the street. Make sure to open the windows while cooking as the fire alarm goes off even with little bit of smoke from cooking. We did not have any issue during our stay and will definitely stay at this hotel during our next trip to Aspen.
Check them out here and enjoy your visit! Comment below if you decided to stay and let us know how your trip was!